Two of the major blocks to transformation are the gap between the higher and lower wage earners and the other one is how much of the public/company funds are being wasted by managers and parliamentarians.Decreasing managerial income will always be unpopular.
There are other ways to tackle the problem, some of them are:
- Stop conducting business lunches at restaurants and public venues. Why should people stuff their faces while discussing business strategies?
- Remove all perks. Top management earn enough, they can buy their own vehicles, food, holidays and plane tickets etc. They can pay for their own security staff when off duty.
- No more free rates and taxes.
- No more free personal stuff, and re-evaluate how business should be conducted. Working from home may in some situations just be “taking a day off with pay”
- People with offices should do their work from the office or allow someone else to use it.
- People who have an office at work should not be claiming a tax rebate for the running of the home office and for traveling expenses.