Any change in financial policies, relating to mineral wealth, should:
- Encourage global participation,
- Improve the economy and
- Pour the bulk of the mineral-wealth profit into building a strong social welfare system that can create employment and better lifestyles for all locally born citizens of a region.
No one country can be expected to feed and house the whole of Africa, but local resources of all African countries should translate to:
- A better lifestyle for the local population,
- Preservation of the African heritage and
- The protection of the local Animal population.
Africa is a rich continent and its most valuable assets do not lie underground but is:
- The diversity of life forms;
- Unique vegetation;
- Diversity of people and cultures;